Free Informix Tutorials Webcast Series - 2020
We will discuss Informix Database Server configuration, disk layout, backups, performance tuning, and high availability disaster recovery implementation. Our Informix Webcasts are based on over 30 years of experience managing and tuning database systems, and are presented by Lester Knutsen, Art Kagel, Tom Beebe, and Mike Walker - all IBM Informix Champions from Advanced DataTools.
You will need to register for each Webcast separately.
Informix Tutorials Webcast Series:
- Getting Started with Informix - January Replay
- Configuring a New Informix Server - February Replay
- Managing Informix Disk Space - March Replay
- Managing Informix Logs - April Replay
- Informix Backup, Recovery and HDR - May Replay
- Connecting Users to Informix Servers - June
- Creating Database and Tables in Informix - July
- Basic Informix Server Monitoring - August
Informix Tutorial - Connecting Users and Tools to Informix Servers by Lester Knutsen
How do you connect users and tools to an Informix Server from Windows, Unix, and the Web? We will discuss connections using Microsoft ODBC, Informix SDK, REST, MongoDB, Jave, PHP, and other options.
June 25, 2020, 2:00 pm EDT
Informix Tutorial - Creating Databases, Tables and managing Security by Lester Knutsen
How do you build databases and tables in Informix? We will discuss best practices for creating and managing databases and tables, partitioning, and database security.
July 23, 2020, 2:00 pm EDT
Informix Tutorial - Basic Informix Server Monitoring by Lester Knutsen
How do you use the command-line utilities to manage and monitor an Informix Server? We will discuss onstat, oncheck, and the new InformixHQ to manage your server.